Job Title: Asset Processor
Location: Unit 66 Block 503, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Dublin D24 F300
Hours: 40 hours per week
To apply please click here
Vyta is a secure IT retirement service provider. We specialise in data erasure and remarketing of end-of-life ICT equipment.
As Warehouse Operative/Asset Processor you will be responsible and accountable for verifying and recording all goods on to our asset tracking system in an accurate, timely and consistent way. Assisting with loading/unloading of vehicles, taking off supplier deliveries and putting away in correct areas, and to carry out any other warehouse functions, relevant administration and health & safety tasks as directed.
- Annual pay reviews
- Day Shift (40 hour Contract)
- Early Friday Finish
- Overtime paid at rate 1.5
- Additional holiday entitlements based on Length of service.
- Onsite parking
- Uniform Supplied
- Health perks
- Process all electronic and ICT equipment using Asset Recording System i.e., data entry onto computer system to identify and classify equipment.
- Sort computer/electrical equipment for recycling or reuse.
- Test and process computer/electrical equipment as directed by the Operations Manager and Department Leads.
- Maintain and verify accurate daily paper and computerised records of all delivery dockets and goods inwards and outwards and ensure all discrepancies are reported to your line manager.
- To file, archive and maintain all paperwork as directed by the Operations Manager and Department leads.
- Comply with the systematic storage /distribution and receipt of all deliveries within stores and in vans ensuring the most efficient layout for picking orders and loading of company vehicles.
- To deal with all suppliers and customers in a courteous and professional manner – face to face, via email or by telephone.
- Undertake any other duties or as required, that are within the competence of the post holder and conducive to the effective delivery of the role.
- Conduct all activities with confidentiality and in accordance with the requirements of Data Protection Legislation.
- Ensure that you maintain up to date product knowledge and attend all training sessions as and when required.
- To attend any meetings as and when required.
- Adhere and work towards the company core values.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in employee handbook.
- Safe use of all machinery throughout Warehouse areas.
- Adhere to safe wastage disposal to ensure environmental regulations are adhered to within the department.
- Perform stock takes.
- Be flexible in position and be prepared to transfer to other duties within the business unit as and when required.
- Participate in company training activities as and when required.
- Adhere to traceability procedures.
- Perform daily cleanup activities in and around the workstations.
- Providing accurate documentation records of assets.
- Participate in business improvement initiatives throughout the company.
The above list is not exhaustive
- Previous experience working in a team
- Reliable attendance & time keeping
- NVQ in Warehousing.
- Previous warehouse experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grade ‘C’ or above or equivalent (or higher) Including English language & Math related subject.
- Knowledge and experience of hardware/software installation.
- Manual handling courses taken/ Health and Safety courses taken.
- Valid driver’s licence.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, criminal record check and successful security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance in line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001audits.
The company reserves the right to terminate employment should you not pass or maintain security clearances as required with the company in line with business needs.
HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD WILL NOT NECESSARILY DEBAR YOU FROM EMPLOYMENT WITHIN VYTA LTD. THIS WILL DEPEND ON THE NATURE OF THE POSITION, TOGETHER WITH THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND BACKGROUND OF YOUR OFFENCES
To apply please click here
Vyta Secure LTD is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €11.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location