Job Title: Asset Processor
Location: Unit 28 Little Boyton Hall, Roxwell, Chelmsford CM1 4LN, United Kingdom
Hours: 40 hours per week
Vyta is a secure IT retirement service provider. We specialise in data erasure and remarketing of end-of-life ICT equipment.
As Warehouse Operative/Asset Processor you will be responsible and accountable for verifying and recording all goods on to our asset tracking system in an accurate, timely and consistent way. Assisting with loading/unloading of vehicles, taking off supplier deliveries and putting away in correct areas, and to carry out any other warehouse functions, relevant administration and health & safety tasks as directed.
- Annual pay reviews
- Day Shift (40 hour Contract)
- Early Friday Finish- 14:00
- Overtime paid at rate 1.5
- Additional holiday entitlements based on Length of service.
- Onsite parking
- Uniform Supplied
- Health perks
- Process all electronic and ICT equipment using Asset Recording System i.e. data entry onto computer system to identify and classify equipment.
- Sort computer/electrical equipment for recycling or reuse.
- Test and process computer/electrical equipment as directed by the Operations Manager and Department Leads.
- Maintain and verify accurate daily paper and computerised records of all delivery dockets and goods inwards and outwards and ensure all discrepancies are reported to your line manager.
- To file, archive and maintain all paperwork as directed by the Operations Manager and Department leads.
- Comply with the systematic storage /distribution and receipt of all deliveries within stores and in vans ensuring the most efficient layout for picking orders and loading of company vehicles.
- To deal with all suppliers and customers in a courteous and professional manner – face to face, via email or by telephone.
- Undertake any other duties or as required, that are within the competence of the post holder and conducive to the effective delivery of the role.
- Conduct all activities with confidentiality and in accordance with the requirements of Data Protection Legislation.
- Ensure that you maintain up to date product knowledge and attend all training sessions as and when required.
- To attend any meetings as and when required
- NVQ in Warehousing
- Previous warehouse experience gained within the last 5 years.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grade ‘C’ or above or equivalent (or higher) Including English language & Math related subject.
- Knowledge and experience of hardware/software installation
- Fully computer literate
- Manual handling courses taken.
- Health and Safety courses taken.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Valid forklift licence
To apply please click here
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, successful security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance in line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001audits.
Vyta LTD is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent