Vyta is a secure IT retirement service provider, based in Ireland. We specialise in data erasure and remarketing of end-of-life ICT equipment.
As Asset Processor you will be responsible and accountable for verifying and recording all goods on to our asset tracking system in an accurate, timely and consistent way. Assisting with loading/unloading of vehicles, taking off supplier deliveries and putting away in correct areas, and to carry out any other warehouse functions, relevant administration and health & safety tasks as directed.
· Process all electronic and ICT equipment using Asset Recording System i.e. data entry onto computer system to identify and classify equipment.
· Sort computer/electrical equipment for recycling or reuse.
· Test and process computer/electrical equipment as directed by the Operations Manager and Department Leads.
· Maintain and verify accurate daily paper and computerised records of all delivery dockets and goods inwards and outwards and ensure all discrepancies are reported to your line manager.
· To file, archive and maintain all paperwork as directed by the Operations Manager and Department leads.
· Comply with the systematic storage /distribution and receipt of all deliveries within stores and in vans ensuring the most efficient layout for picking orders and loading of company vehicles.
· To deal with all suppliers and customers in a courteous and professional manner – face to face, via email or by telephone.
· Undertake any other duties or as required, that are within the competence of the post holder and conducive to the effective delivery of the role.
· Conduct all activities with confidentiality and in accordance with the requirements of Data Protection Legislation.
· Ensure that you maintain up to date product knowledge and attend all training sessions as and when required.
· To attend any meetings as and when required.
Health & Safety
· Ensure that all duties are carried out to comply with: The Health and Safety at Work (N.I.) Order 1978; Acts of Parliament, Statutory Instruments and Regulations and other legal requirements; Agreed Codes of Practice; including the COSHH Regulations and Safe Working Practices manuals; and. Any other statutory regulations which may apply.
· Ensure that all equipment issued is maintained in an appropriate and safe manner, with any defects being reported immediately.
· Co-operate with Vyta staff and Management to maintain our Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems.
· Undertake Health and Safety and Environmental training as identified by Vyta Management.
· Minimum of 3 GCSE at grade C or above to include English language & Maths or equivalent.
· Experience working with computers &/or electronic equipment.
· Team Player
· Reliable attendance & time keeping
· Clear disciplinary record
· NVQ in Warehousing
· Previous warehouse experience gained within the last 5 years.
· Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grade ‘C’ or above or equivalent (or higher) Including English language & Math related subject.
· Knowledge and experience of hardware/software installation
· Fully computer literate
· Manual handling courses taken.
· Health and Safety courses taken.
· Valid driver’s licence
· Valid forklift licence
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, Access NI criminal record check and successful security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance in line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001audits.
The company reserves the right to terminate employment should you not pass or maintain security clearances as required with the company in line with business needs.
HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD WILL NOT NECESSARILY DEBAR YOU FROM EMPLOYMENT WITHIN VYTA LTD. THIS WILL DEPEND ON THE NATURE OF THE POSITION, TOGETHER WITH THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND BACKGROUND OF YOUR OFFENCES
Vyta LTD is an equal opportunities employer.