Reports to: Business Manager
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:30
RefreshedByUs.com, a Vyta brand is a premium reseller of quality refurbished laptops, desktops and peripherals sourced from global corporations and government departments throughout the UK & Ireland.
Vyta (formerly AMI) is one of the UK & Ireland’s leading IT retirement and data destruction specialists. We are the only company in Ireland to be certified to the global ADISA IT disposal industry standard with a Distinction with Honours (and the only company globally to be certified to this level at both sites), placing us in the top 4 of 42 companies audited globally by ADISA.
Through RefreshedByUs.com, we refurbish and resell retired client equipment so that we can generate the best possible return on IT assets for clients. Our global network of 350 buyers, as well as our own premium IT resale website, means we are best placed to maximise the value we can generate after we have 100% sanitised equipment.
We are a well-run, lean organisation with an engaged, friendly and collaborative 70 strong team, the business has grown significantly in recent years, and our turnover now exceeds £7million. We are keen to build on our success and continue to have ambitious growth plans, with a target to double our size within the next 3 years.
Responsible and accountable for the continuing management and success of existing client accounts, and the generation of new opportunities and additional business from these clients. To work closely with the Business Manager to manage client KPIs. To set up client requirements (however complex) and to monitor and deliver internal administration of these accounts. To consistently improve our processes, reduce administrative requirements and deliver the highest quality service to our clients.
Key Tasks and Duties
Reporting to the Business Manager, some core areas of responsibility are:
- Day to day management of existing accounts.
- Rapport building with the client to help develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Nurturing existing client relationships across all offline revenue streams, monitoring customer service levels, and ensuring that clients have an excellent experience from initial contact throughout to ensure maximum business growth.
- Coordinate quotes, proposals, presentations, and sales literature.
- Letting customers know about other potential services.
- Achieving and maintain company targets as set by the Business Manager.
- Liaising effectively with all internal teams to best manage the client’s requests and expectations.
- Conducting business review/client satisfaction surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with their services.
- Ensure the Executive Team are fully informed through reports and discussion regarding sales activity.
- To oversee and contribute to all administrative work on existing accounts.
- To deal with and manage all client issues & non-standard requests in a courteous and professional manner – face to face, via email or by telephone within an agreed time scale.
- Assist with after-service queries and investigate customer complaints, ensuring each is dealt with to the satisfaction of the client.
- Delivering first-class customer service through email, phone and face to face
- Liaise with the Business Manager and Department Lead regarding pricing and logistics information for clients.
- General administration activity.
- Support in providing monthly management information reports to senior management, suggesting improvements
- Undertake any other duties as required to enhance effective delivery of the role.
The Person – Essential:
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Proven track record of managing client relationships.
- Demonstratable experience of managing client expectations.
- Strong communicator with great customer handling skills.
- Have a well-developed sense of commercial awareness.
- Keen to deliver a high-quality service to clients in a sometimes highly pressurised environment.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work on own initiative.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Excellent administrative skills, proficient in MS Office products
- Unafraid to challenge existing ways of thinking.
The Person – Desirable:
- Third level qualification in a Business or Management discipline.
- 1 year of B2B sales, business development or customer service experience gained within the last 3 years.
- Experience working with a CRM system.
N.B. We require the provision of at least one satisfactory reference from a previous employer. All job offers will be subject to successful Access N.I. security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance. [In line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001audits].
Vyta is an Equal Opportunities Employer