Vyta is looking for a creative, commercially focused Marketing Executive to help drive the next phase of growth for the Vyta Group. Initially the position is a 12-month fixed term contract, with the possibility of permanency, pending on business needs.
You’ll be joining a fast-growing business that delivers sustainable IT Lifecycle Services, including Secure IT Disposal, Data Destruction and more recently, Deployment Support solutions to a wide range of organisations across NI, ROI and the UK via both direct and channel partner relationships.
We are a well-run, lean organisation with an engaged, friendly and collaborative 80-strong team; the business has grown significantly in recent years, and our turnover now exceeds £9million. We are keen to build on our success and have ambitious growth plans, with a target to treble our size within the next 3 years.
Having held solid relationships with international channel partners for many years, we are proud to be a partner of choice for instantly recognisable business brand names and the only company in Ireland to be certified to global industry-standard ADISA at distinction with honours level at multiple sites.
The role is stand-alone for a period of 12months, working closely with multiple departments, most critically sales, to support throughout the pipeline. The department is results driven by clearly defined metrics, focusing on new business generation and customer retention. We would like to find that individual who can build on our existing platforms and connections, growing our network and executing campaigns to gain maximum traction.
- Digital advertising, PPC and SEO tactics– work closely with outside agencies
- PR – work closely with PR agency to plan effectively
- Marketing database management and segmentation
- Identify media advertising opportunities
- Identify sponsorship opportunities
- CMS management and content update of website
- Experience of using a CRM system such as HubSpot, Salesforce or similar
- Social media management
- LinkedIn presence and ability to network online
- Reporting through CRM system
- Creation of sales enablement materials
- Work closely with sales team to support them on their objectives and deliver leads through tailored campaigns
- Maintaining key relationships with suppliers and agencies
- Excellent copy-writing and proof-reading skills
- Writing briefs for creative and media requirements
- Managing the production of digital content including draft, edit, publish
- Ensuring correct branding is applied across company departments
- Ability to collaborate effectively with management and other teams throughout the Vyta group
- Work with consultants to effectively maintain CRM so fit for purpose
- Management and upkeep of CRM marketing database
- Creation of customer case studies
- Segmented email marketing campaigns
- Communicate Vyta’s key messages through customer facing communications and materials
- A strong positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrable experience in driving and demonstrating revenue growth through marketing campaigns
- Experience of working in a role that requires high attention to detail
- Background in planning and strategy, with experience delivering a brand proposition
- Flexible and willing to support colleagues
- Experience in lead generation, qualification, and nurturing
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in a logical order to identify causes, gather, and process relevant information in a time-critical environment
- Adaptable in a changeable environment
- Ability to influence people
- A versatile and creative thinker who is keen to resolve issues and present the best overall service to our customer
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and can forward plan and multitask effectively
- Have a good level of IT literacy across all the Microsoft platforms
- Excellent Excel skills
- Be an excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills
- A positive approach to learning
- Assertive but friendly
What we are offering
- Competitive salary
- Increased benefits due to length of service such as health plan, additional holidays, sick pay, death in service
- Bonus Scheme
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Workplace pension scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your skills
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, Access NI criminal record check and successful security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance in line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001 audits.
The company reserves the right to terminate employment should you not pass or maintain security clearances as required with the company in line with business needs.
HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD WILL NOT NECESSARILY DEBAR YOU FROM EMPLOYMENT WITHIN VYTA LTD. THIS WILL DEPEND ON THE NATURE OF THE POSITION, TOGETHER WITH THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND BACKGROUND OF YOUR OFFENCES
Vyta is an equal opportunities employer