Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Working Hours: Mon – Thu 8.30-5:30pm, Fri 8.30-3.00pm
You’ll be joining a fast-growing business that delivers IT Lifecycle Services, including Secure IT Disposal, Data Destruction and more recently Deployment Support solutions to a wide range of organisations across NI, ROI and the UK via both direct and channel partner relationships.
We are a well run, lean organisation with an engaged, friendly and collaborative 65 strong team, the business has grown significantly in recent years, and our turnover now exceeds £7million. We are keen to build on our success and continue to have ambitious growth plans, with a target to double our size within the next 3 years.
We are looking for a high-energy marketing generalist to help us with our business-to-business marketing efforts. You will be responsible for supporting the formation and executing our marketing strategy to promote the long-term growth of Vyta. The role has the potential to develop to the skills and interests of the successful candidate. If you are looking to build the next stage of your marketing career within a successful and fast-paced environment where you will be supported and given responsibility for delivering growth, then this role is for you.
We are looking for a highly organised individual ideally with IT or security experiences with excellent organisation and communication skills, a proactive mindset and, above all else, be willing to learn and grow with us.
You will be the sole marketer within the B2B services part of the business initially, however the successful applicant with be responsible for recruiting and managing a marketing co-ordinator. We are looking for someone who has the level of experience to work independently at a strategic and tactical level.
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer with experience in a content marketing-focused role with close alignment to building sales pipeline. You should be excellent at writing content, managing campaigns and projects and have solid budget management skills.
Key Tasks and Duties:
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, some of the core areas of responsibility will include:
- Responsible for the marketing of Vyta’s multiple brands/services
- Help develop and then deliver a marketing strategy to attract new business
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to adjust strategy and execute as required
- Building and delivering content-based lead generation and nurturing campaigns to build revenue
- Writing content that attracts a qualified audience including blog posts, case studies, articles, brochures, case studies and website copy etc.
- Liaise with third parties (PR Company, Designers etc.) to support production of high-quality marketing content
- Co-ordinate all aspects of marketing materials, print, website, digital
- Promote content through several digital channels including email, social media, advertising, SEO
- End-to-end campaign management of lead generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Work with commercial team to assist them in customer management and promotions
- Arrange and represent the Company at trade exhibitions and events
- CRM (Salesforce) Management
- Undertake any other duties or as required
- Third level qualification in Business or Marketing discipline
- Professional Membership of CIM
- Proven successful track record of 2+ years within a similar role
- Experience of developing and delivering marketing strategies to meet company objectives
- Administrative ability and a good attention to detail
- Keeps abreast of market trends and technology
- Proven effective time management skills
- Self-motivated with good business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, including strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Results focused team-player with a high emphasis on profitability
- Strong analytical, mathematic, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Current driving licence
- Degree or above in a Business or Marketing discipline
- Experience in marketing/selling to both government and commercial organisations
- Demonstrative experience in establishing productive relationships with key players in export markets
- Demonstrative experience in the use of some key marketing tools:
- Social Media – Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- CPD – Adwords
- Salesforce or similar CRM Tools
- Email Marketing using MailChimp or similar
- Understanding of either the ICT or Data Security industries
N.B. We require the provision of at least one satisfactory reference from a previous employer. All job offers will be subject to successful Access N.I. security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance. [In line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001audits].
Vyta Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer