The People Development Partner will support the Head of People position, in delivering on L&D strategy within Vyta across all departments as well as getting involved in the wider People Department Objectives. The post holder will help drive a positive company culture with a focus on developing talent within the organisation. The position is hands-on and interactive, requiring flexibility across the Vyta Group.
External L&D Focus
- Maintenance of training grant applications and associated administration with L&D.
- Nurture a strong early careers talent pipeline- (co-ordinate early careers programmes across the company).
- Lead collaborations with external bodies, such as graduate and apprenticeships schemes working alongside universities, colleges, schools and Invest NI.
- Successfully achieve standards required for awarding body reviews/ audits.
- Respond to and address successfully any gaps in training standards in response to awarding body feedback or ongoing observations.
- Lean management principle’s introduction to the business.
- Monitor and assess the external environment to identify new course and project opportunities.
- Attend recruitment fairs/ events/ educational facilities.
Internal L&D Focus
- Complete and review training needs analysis continually across the Vyta Group.
- Co- Ordinate, track and analyse progress of Internal Mentorship programmes, ensuring a return is provided for the investment of time provided by the mentor.
- Induct new starts into Vyta covering all appropriate training/ policies.
- Deliver on annual training targets as set by Senior Management across the group.
- Educate employees on KPI’s. Internal project to endorse a KPI driven culture within the organisation that is evident in daily management.
- Amend all training documentation as and when required, in accordance with procedural updates, systems changes and legislative and regulatory guidelines.
- Devise, person specific support programmes for under achieving employees to support The People Department in performance management.
- Reviewing and responding to feedback.
- Liaise with the Leadership teams to ensure that key talent is retained and developed to support succession planning within the company.
- Empower staff as appropriate to be accountable for their contributions to their own, and business success.
- Be a role model and embody the company Mission, vision, and values.
- Report monthly on relevant business performance and forward planning.
- Maintain records as required by awarding body standards and people department.
- Proactively develop effective business relationship with relevant personnel.
- Develop and coordinate training plans, developing new processes where they are required.
- Keep all internal stakeholders up to date with the latest training developments to create and sustain stimulating learning activities for our employees.
- Manage the training ‘Self Development’ Perk requests.
- Maintenance of digital filing systems and performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate.
- Independent and project-based work.
- Oversee the delivery of company policies, took box talks etc, ensuring a signed receipt is maintained for each employee.
- Training Matrix maintained and continually reviewed.
- Complete additional duties as required by line Manager to meet departments and business needs.
- Support the department in driving a positive and progressive company culture. Help to implement employee engagement initiatives.
- Boost employee productivity and moral via various means of engagement, continually improving how we engage our users.
- Ensure employee wellbeing focus.
- Understand people, able to motivate self and others.
- Build rapport quickly with colleagues and able to make persuasive case for action based on data and information
- Roll out of employee survey’s and collate the employee feedback recognising areas of strength and those that require improvement.
- Support the department in taking action to address employee feedback. Establish an employee’s centric focus with the ability to bring life to the employee’s needs.
Absence Management Support
- Collating absence data for weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports.
- Conduct data analyse to identify trends.
- Participate in the management of employee relation cases relating to sickness/absence.
- Administration of Occupational Health referrals were appropriate.
- Ensuring the People Department systems are kept up to date.
- Ordering of Uniforms
- Miscellaneous tasks within the department covered.
- Aid the overall team in any administrative requirements.
The above list is not exhaustive
- Results Driven
- People Development
- Building high performance teams
- Creating positive relationships
- Service driven
- Strategic thinking
- Fostering innovation
- People: Development
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Training Targets
- Adherence to Lean Operations deliverables.
- Staff turn over
- Employee engagement
- Cost – Labour, Services
- Obtained or studying towards CIPD.
- Strong Administrative experience.
- Previously worked in training role.
- Passion for people.
To apply for this job please click this link