The post holder will support the Head of People position in generating and driving positive company culture, organisational change initiatives and people strategy.
They will be responsible for providing customer-focused advice and support to all service users in line with company policy, procedures, and legal requirements. The individual will be exposed to all areas of the people management department, ensuring to add value and contribute to efficiencies.
- A company with a positive, people centred culture.
- Regular employee appreciation campaigns.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Commitment of annual pay reviews.
- Free Onsite Parking.
- Additional holiday entitlements based on Length of service.
- Holiday purchase scheme at the beginning of each leave year.
- Health perks cash back plan 1+ years’ service- Have a massage on us!
- Death in service perks 2+ years’ service.
- Free Coffee- Grab a flavoured cappuccino or coffee of choice from the canteen.
- Free Fruit and condiments in canteen.
- Proactively respond to queries from managers and employees within a shared inbox.
- Monitor records in relation to recruitment and selection ensuring that they are up to date and accurate.
- Support the Head of People in managing recruitment pipeline in line with the department resources to ensure effective service delivery.
- Undertake data analyse.
- Administration of fair employment returns.
- Run recruitment campaigns, engaging with a wide range of advertising media/ job sites/ social media platforms.
- Engage in the recruitment and selection process end to end, for all internal and external positions abiding by company policy, including developing job descriptions, personnel specifications, placing adverts, liaising with agencies, screening applicants, arranging, and attending interviews, issuing of regret communications.
- Administration of new start documentation in relation to appointments and liaising with relevant parties to ensure onboarding process is managed professionally.
- Administration support of staff vetting and clearances.
- Onboarding of new employees
- Support the department in driving a positive and progressive company culture. Help to implement employee engagement initiatives.
- Boost employee productivity and moral via various means of engagement, continually improving how we engage our users.
- Ensure employee wellbeing focus.
- Understand people, able to motivate self and others
- Build rapport quickly with colleagues and able to make persuasive case for action based off data and information
- Roll out of employee survey’s and collate the employee feedback recognising areas of strength and those that require improvement.
- Support the department in taking action to address employee feedback. Establish an employee’s centric focus with the ability to bring life to the employee’s needs.
- Provide commercially focused advice and support via phone, email or in person to service users in all aspects of Employee Relations including Bullying and Harassment, Conduct, Performance Management, Grievance, Disciplinary and Sickness absence, raising awareness amongst managers.
- Working with the Head of People role in Identifying trends and proactively addressing issues of high turnover, sickness, and cost savings.
- Ensure policies are reviewed and kept up to date.
- Proactively respond to queries from managers and employees within a shared HR inbox.
- Prepare, compile, and manage documentation for employment relations cases.
- Help support and develop Vyta team members on enhancing employee relation skills.
Absence Management Support
- Collating absence data for weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports.
- Conduct data analyse to identify trends.
- Participate in the management of employee relation cases relating to sickness/absence.
- Administration of Occupational Health referrals were appropriate.
Training and Development
- Support training element of the department as and when needed.
- Ensure Performance Management processes/ support provided.
- Ensure HR systems are kept up to date
- Ordering of Uniforms
- Miscellaneous tasks within the department covered
The above list is not exhaustive
- Results Driven
- People Development
- Building high performance teams
- Creating positive relationships
- Service driven
- Strategic thinking
- Fostering innovation
- People: Development
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Adherence to Lean Operations deliverables.
- Staff turn over
- Employee engagement Performance
- Safety – As H&S metrics
- Cost – Labour, Services
- Strong understanding of NI and ROI employment law
- Experience multi-site organisation desirable but not essential
- Minimum level of CIPD level 5 or working towards CIPD level 5
- Generalist HR experience
- Ability to work cross functionally across a business
- Willing to travel across the Group sites (NI, ROI, UK)
To apply for this job please click this link