Team: ICT Specialist NI Team
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Location: Remote working (with central Belfast office for meetings)
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 9.30-5:30pm – Two year fixed term contract
You’ll be joining a fast-growing business that delivers IT Lifecycle Services, including Secure IT Disposal, Data Destruction and more recently Deployment Support solutions to a wide range of organisations across NI, ROI and the UK via both direct and channel partner relationships.
We are a well run, lean organisation with an engaged, friendly and collaborative 75 strong team, the business has grown significantly in recent years, and our turnover now exceeds £7million. We are keen to build on our success and continue to have ambitious growth plans, with a target to double our size within the next 3 years.
Key Tasks and Duties:
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, this role will be working on behalf of one of Vyta’s partners, a PLC. some of the core areas of responsibility will include:
- Lead Pre-sales engagements on security products and solutions across Public & Private sector customers in NI.
- Provide security consultancy across the partners Security portfolio with a particular focus on the Cisco security product family (ASA/Firepower/ISE/Web Security/Email Security/SecureX/ Tetration/Umbrella/DUO/Stealthwatch etc).
- Work with customers to develop custom architecture based on given requirements.
- Support the wider channel sales teams to capture and translate customer statement of requirements into a technical solution and sales proposals.
- Develop and managing customer relationships which delivers a unique outstanding customer experience, relating to security engagements.
- Act as a security subject matter expert in pre-sales activities and draft the security section in bid proposals.
- Identify and develop security opportunities in conjunction with the sales teams including identifying “security attach” opportunities for other sales.
- Communicating and Influencing across all levels of an organisation (up to Heads of).
- Contribute to envisioning, design, commercialisation, and delivery of technical solutions and preparation and delivery of bid responses to customers working in conjunction with the professional services team.
- Produce documentation for all non-standard security solutions proposed
- The role is predominately a pre-sales role however occasional implementation of solutions for key customers may be required.
- Maintain knowledge and accreditations across the security domain covering Cisco and other product sets such as Fortinet, Palo Alto, Trend, Checkpoint, Qradar, Sophos, F5 etc
- Participate in training and development for self and the team in line with business strategy
- Good Understanding of PCI –DSS, ISO 27001 & ISO 22301 and their requirements in terms of security countermeasures that can be provided to assist in maintaining standards.
Security professional with experience in Pre-sales, Design and implementation of multiple security platforms, focusing on the core Cisco product set but requiring knowledge/skills on other vendor platforms such as Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto etc.
- You will have an understanding of the fundamentals of IT networking technologies, the basic building blocks used and how they support a secure architecture.
- Very strong technical background – comfortable presenting across the specific technology layers and platforms
- Broad knowledge of Information Security, in general, so that customer needs can be understood and appropriate solution proposed in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of server and endpoint security.
- CISSP, CCNP Security or other Information Security credentials preferred.
- Experience in creating High level technical designs and contribution to low level designs in conjunction with the professional services teams.
- Experience in the design and delivery of customer-facing presentations.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills including experience writing proposals.
- An understanding of emerging technologies and their potential security impact/risk on industries and other technology.
- Experienced in providing a lead technical pre-sales role for large contracts, inputting to cost builds and/or budgets
- Proven Track record of managing Senior external customer relationships
- Skilled in influencing key decision makers.
- Comprehensive depth of knowledge across a domain, industry and products/services
- Experience in managing and balancing challenging priorities
- The ability to work well in a team environment alongside peers with high level skills
- Can input to strategic thinking and thought leadership across technology architecture
- You will need to have or be able to successfully achieve National Security Vetting SC level clearance.
N.B. We require the provision of at least one satisfactory reference from a previous employer. All job offers will be subject to successful Access N.I. security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance. [In line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001audits].
Vyta Secure Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer