The post holder will have full exposure working with our customer base. As a member of the wider Service Delivery Team, you will play a crucial part in the success of Vyta, nurturing client relationships. We are looking for an individual who embodies our company culture, as well as obtaining the skills and competencies to help keep our Service Delivery Centre running smoothly. Responsibilities will include daily collection notifications, customer query follow up, organising collection dates, confirming requirements; and liaising with the logistics department to ensure customer requests are actioned. Customer satisfaction is a central focus of the role, it is vital that it is ensured that provision of an exceptional standard of service before, during and after purchases is provided. As well as the ability to self-manage behind the scenes tasks, supporting our Account & Business Development Team, ensuring all administrative duties relating to projects and services are delivered accurately and timely to provide our customers with excellent service every time.
To apply for this position please follow this link
- A company with a positive, people centred culture.
- Regular employee appreciation campaigns.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Commitment of annual pay reviews.
- Free Onsite Parking.
- Additional holiday entitlements based on Length of service.
- Holiday purchase scheme at the beginning of each leave year.
- Health perks cash back plan 1+ years’ service- Have a massage on us!
- Death in service perks 2+ years’ service.
- Free Coffee- Grab a flavoured cappuccino or coffee of choice from the canteen.
- Free Fruit and condiments in canteen.
- Ensure information entrusted to you is secure and GDPR compliant.
- Supporting the Service Delivery Manager achieve department objectives/ business needs.
- Consistently deliver high levels of customer service and performance, ensuring that all inbound and outbound communications are processed in compliance within company standards of service and security.
- Nurture client relationships and monitor customer service levels.
- Ensure timely project delivery.
- Ensure professional etiquette is always maintained via numerous company forums i.e., online video, email, telephone calls, in person etc.
- Accurately process and confirm customer orders.
- Preparation of accurate reports for Account Managers & Customers.
- Prepare & send quotations based on the Customer’s requirements & specific instructions.
- Customer Contact – Liaise with customers regarding collection dates & gather necessary site access information.
- Build strong relationships with key customer and partner contacts.
- SLA and KPI management- Work in partnership with other departments such as logistics, sales, marketing, admin and operations to ensure service levels are met and continually improved.
- Follow-up with proactive after sales telephone calls to service delivery accounts.
- Conduct business review/ client satisfaction surveys.
- Transition new business into ‘business as usual’.
- Make customers aware of existing or new services, consistently upselling.
- Providing sales admin support and follow up as agreed with sales colleagues on key accounts.
- All internal systems are updated and maintained including the CRM.
- Create, understand, and present reports.
- Adherence to lean processes and non-duplication of work.
- Highlight discrepancies to service delivery manager and be part of the resolution.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the Media Destruction and ICT disposal market and attend all training sessions as and when required.
The above list is not exhaustive.
- Service driven.
- Results driven.
- Creating positive relationships.
- Fostering innovation.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Highly organised.
- KPI / Target driven.
- Fully flexible to meet business needs.
- Transferable across all service delivery roles.
- SLA deliverables.
- Customer call responses i.e. initial & follow up calls.
- Customer retention.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Compliance focused- GDPR knowledge/ awareness.
- Strong organisation skillset.
- Attention to details.
- Accurate working.
- Experience working in customer facing role.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Team player but can also work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accountability for actions/ workload.
- Using a wider range ICT package including Excel and possess good ICT skills.
- Producing structured and detailed reports.
- Project delivery.
- Experience managing customer expectations and resolving independently.
- ITAD Industry experience.
- Worked in previous service delivery role.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Project management experience.
To apply for this position please follow this link
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references, Access NI criminal record check and successful security clearance, BPSS security clearance and successful credit reference clearance in line with BS 7858 requirements and ISO 27001 audits.
The company reserves the right to terminate employment should you not pass or maintain security clearances as required with the company in line with business needs.
HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD WILL NOT NECESSARILY DEBAR YOU FROM EMPLOYMENT WITHIN VYTA LTD. THIS WILL DEPEND ON THE NATURE OF THE POSITION, TOGETHER WITH THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND BACKGROUND OF YOUR OFFENCES
Vyta is an equal opportunity employer.